If you are a company or a freelancer, you have Goolzoom totally for free for one year and for several users. From now on, Goolzoom is a digitizing agent of the Kit Digital Program, in the Business Intelligence and Analytics category. The Spanish Government subsidizes the cost with funds from the Next Generation EU program.
How much is the subsidy?
It depends on the size of your company:
- Self-employed and companies with 1-2 employees: Up to 1,500 €, which corresponds to the cost of an Annual Advanced Plan with 3 additional accounts.
- Micro-companies with 3-9 employees: Up to 2,000 €, which corresponds to the cost of an Annual Advanced Plan with 4 additional accounts.
- Companies with 10-49 employees: Up to 4,000 €, which corresponds to the cost of an Annual Advanced Plan with 14 additional accounts.
VAT is not subsidized, so first you will have to pay it through Goolzoom, then you will be able to deduct it and it will be totally free.
What are the requirements?
- Be a company, microenterprise or self-employed.
- Be up to date with payments to the Treasury and Social Security.
- Do not fall under any of the prohibitions set forth in the General Law on Subsidies or exceed the aid limit of 200,000 €.
- Take a very simple digital diagnostic test of about 10 minutes.
When can you apply?
You can apply now, but hurry as they are granted until finalised. Once your Kit Digital voucher is granted, you have six months to spend it.
What should you do?
- If you don't have a Goolzoom user account, first sign up.
- Verify your billing information in the Billing menu.
- Register your company in the Acelera Pyme program, and request your Kit Digital voucher for Companies with 10-49 employees, microenterprises with 3-9 employees, or freelancers and companies with 1-2 employees.
- When you receive the voucher, contact us to sign a new agreement.
- Once the agreement has been made, you will be able to sign up for a Goolzoom plan paying only the VAT, which you will then be able to deduct. An invoice will be sent to you indicating the subsidized amount.
Do you have any questions?
Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.